Hot Nigerian Jobs Description:
Do you seek to improve performance of people who are in the process of learning, in a continuous learning environment? Are you interested in facilitating leadership training in front of senior leaders? Do you want to lead and develop a team of instructors and coordinators?
As the Global Learning Delivery and Performance Manager you will deliver programs that enable organizational growth and workforce development supporting a strategy to implement an adaptive learning approach that enables employees to continuously learn in a personalised, immersive, and engaging manner. You will create a strong partnership with business leaders to plan and manage implementations, engaging SMEs to create and deliver technical content.
The role is based in Lagos within a lovely office environment.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversee delivery of technical and professional skills programs that are critical to workforce development goals.
- Direct, coach, and support a global team of Site Learning Delivery Managers, Facilitators, and Coordinators in 5 regions.
- Partner with Learning Program Owners and Learning Experience Designers to implement online, blended, and classroom delivery strategies.
- Ensure programs are delivered using highly interactive techniques that engage and persist through continuous learning.
- Implement an adaptive learning approach that enables employees to continuously learn in a personalize, immersive, and engaging manner.
- Collect and analyse data that measures the impact and effectiveness of program implementation and quality of program delivery and take corrective action, where needed.
- Discuss insights from program metrics with programs owners and business partners and make decision that will improve outcomes.
- Manage regional projects that expand existing roles & programs in to new sites.
- Support a global project team of business partners and L&D to implement new roles.
- Create and manage global budget for each site.
- Support new pilots that test emerging learning design strategy
Skills and competencies
- Masters (or equivalent) in Instructional Design or related field
- 6+ years in education or corporate learning roles
- Experience planning and facilitating programs that have scaled to large audiences.
- Broad exposure to instructional strategies for technical skills, soft skills, classroom, social, MOOCs, microlearning, blended, and virtual learning.
- Deep experience in measuring learning outcomes.
- Excellent classroom facilitation skills, delivering programs to executives.
- Familiar with rapid development process techniques such as Agile
- Global management experience
- Willingness to undertake global travel 30% of time
- Deep experience or certified instructor in soft skills or leadership curriculum
- Degree in Education, Organizational Development, or Instructional Design is strongly preferred but not required.
- Certificate in Facilitation is highly desired (IFC)
- Learning data analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Able to influence without authority.
- Collaborates effectively with others to identify and resolve issues
- Exceptional track record of delivering effective learning programs
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills with all levels of employees
- Experience operating in a global firm, adept at navigating cultures and local customs to define and deliver locally
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential, then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Education Management