We are currently seeking an experienced, detail oriented, and highly motivated Franchise Development Coordinator to join our Franchise Development team! As Coordinator, you will provide key support to our Franchise Development Manager in all administrative and organizational tasks related to the coordination, development, execution and reporting of Franchise Development activities.
- Coordinate the renewals of agreements and certificates for our corporation and for the Franchise Partners
- Coordinate the transition of new set up of Franchise Partner’s accounts and agreements
- Conduct a review of the disclosure and legal agreements
- Prepare budgets, sales reports, comparison reports, data references and ensure accurate filing is completed and maintained thereafter
- Assist in promoting the purchase of a franchise through online and cold call leads
- Provide support in the administration of new applicants through the development process, including the maintenance and creation of relevant legal agreements and other documentation including policies, templates, proposals, etc.
- Coordinate approval process for new franchisees including but not limited to; securing and processing paperwork, reviewing and vetting applicants, scheduling interviews and compiling the approval package
- Assist in the negotiation of new lease terms and leasehold disputes and concerns
- Provide updates on resales, new builds, renovations, scheduling, etc.
- Liaise with seller/buyer, landlords and lawyers
- Monitor franchisee files ensuring relevant contracts, including license agreements, lease and insurance renewals, are kept secure and up to date
- Schedule and facilitate various meetings, record minutes and assist in the completion of established initiatives
- Coordinate new account set ups, completion of new builds and other franchising department projects
- Create and monitor project timelines to ensure all deadlines and requirements are met
The successful candidate will have demonstrated the following competencies:
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
· Working knowledge of real estate, leasing agreements and legal services
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with proofreading skills
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities through effective organizational, people and time management skills
- Project management knowledge and skills
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding coordination skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in business administration, real estate, legal services or a related field
- 3 years of experience in an administrative or legal assisting role with real estate experience
- 1 year of experience in franchising, food service industry and/or legal is considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (outlook, word, excel, power point, etc.)
With 39 Topper’s Pizza stores in Ontario, we are committed to hiring people who love what they do and are able to bring their natural talents to a team of individuals who believe that customer satisfaction, loyalty and providing the best-tasting pizza on time, is the key to on-going success!
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume and cover letter to Human Resources – Lynn.Faroqi@toppers.ca We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Changes to Duties
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Toppers reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at its sole discretion. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Toppers is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Toppers will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.
Toppers strives to ensure that its employment practices are free from direct and indirect discrimination and is committed to upholding the human rights of those participating in the hiring process. In pursuit of this commitment, Toppers will not condone or tolerate any acts of discrimination or harassment under any of the grounds protected under human rights legislation. This commitment extends to the hiring process and throughout the course of employment.
Check us out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @topperscanada and Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/topper’s-pizza-franchise-office/
If you have yet to experience our pizza firsthand, place an order for hot, fresh pizza now using our Topper’s Pizza App. Available on the iPhone App store or Androids Google Play!
- Food & Beverages
- Project Management